Hypnotherapy can greatly reduce and eliminate anxiety and panic attacks. From mild, continuous anxiety to full-blown panic attacks, you can expect results.
Are any of the following symptoms familiar to you?
- Shortness of breath
- Palpitations/racing heart
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Choking sensations
- Feeling smothered
- Feeling faint, unsteady or dizzy
- Numbness or tingling
- Hot or cold flushes
- Sweating, trembling or shaking
- Jelly-like feeling in your legs
- Nausea, knot in your stomach or diarrhoea
- Perceptual changes or feelings of unreality
- Fear of dying
- Fear of losing your mind or going crazy
- Fear of losing control or doing something bizarre
- An overwhelming feeling of terror, or ominous sense of something bad about to happen
A panic attack can be a terrifying experience, and I have worked with many clients who suffered from these debilitating attacks on a regular basis.
Quite often, suffering just one attack changes a person’s life radically, as they live in fear of another attack.
I would love to help you to get your life back on track. You will find that instead of your panic attack having to run its course, leaving you feeling drained and exhausted, you will be able to recognise the initial symptoms of panic easily and change the way you react completely.